GINGER-GLAZED PORK TENDERLOIN
- 1 pkg. pork tenderloins
- 1/2 cup apricot preserves
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 Tablespoon water
- 1 Tablespoon soy sauce
- 1 Tablespoon grated fresh ginger
- scallions to garnish if you wish
Ginger-Glazed Pork Tenderloin @ Group Recipes
- Grease a rack and put it over a roasting pan. Line pan with foil. Put tenderloin on rack, sprinkle with salt.
- Combine preserves and remaining ingredients (except scallions), spread evenly over pork. Bake at 425 degrees F for 25 minutes or until meat thermometer says 155 degrees.
- Remove from oven, cover, let stand 10 minutes.
Return to recipe index
Return to Nikchick.com