TRIPLE COCONUT PANCAKES
- 1 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 2 tablespoons flaked sweetened coconut
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 (13.5-ounce) can light coconut milk
- 1 teaspoon coconut extract
- 1 tablespoon butter, melted
- 1 large egg, lightly beaten
Triple Coconut Pancakes @ Group Recipes
- Lightly spoon flour into dry measuring cups and level with a knife. Combine flour, sugar, coconut, baking powder, and salt in a large bowl.
- Combine coconut milk, coconut extract, butter, and egg in a separate bowl and stir to combine well. Add coconut milk mixture to flour mixture, stirring until smooth.
- Pour about 1/4 cup batter per pancake onto a hot nonstick griddle or nonstick skillet. Cook 3 minutes or until tops are covered with bubbles and edges look cooked. Carefully turn pancakes over; cook 2 minutes or until bottoms are lightly browned.
Return to recipe index
Return to Nikchick.com